We have regular workshops on offer across Asia, Australia & Europe.
Come join us for one soon!
If you have landed on this page from our schedule page,
more details are here below for each awesome workshop you can sign up for today.
If you want the dates for next workshops please check our schedule page!
Yin Lifestyle immersion workshops
Our Yin Lifestyle immersions are tailored to the studio, students & season where we are teaching, and are typically 2-3 days duration. Some examples of our most popular workshops include:
- Yin Lifestyle introduction- overview of our areas of expertise in fun & interactive workshop/s
- Yin Yoga & Food Therapy (for beginners and/or Yin Yoga teachers)
- Yin Yoga, Food Therapy & Food Energetics for Yin Yoga TTCs
- Yin Yoga & Sound healing
- The power of Sound & holistic relaxation: through practice, theory & planning your own relaxation for daily self care
- Qigong & Food Therapy
- Modern-day Yang overdrive & the need for Yin: theory & practical applications
Food Therapy immersion workshops
Food Therapy is one of our core passions; you are what you eat, how you cook it and the mind-state you have. We don’t believe in guilt and deprivation when it comes to food, just cultivating understanding and awareness to be able to make the best choices for your body type & health. In our experience we have found Food Therapy workshops to be popular for those who want to help themselves, heal an illness, and support others in their dietary shifts. More than any trendy diets or fads, we go back to foundations of food therapy, TCM 5 elements and understanding the bigger picture of your internal and external health environment.
Yin Lifestyle food therapy workshops are offered in:
- Energetics of Food & the Yin-Yang balance
- Seasonal cooking & food preparation
- 5 Elements cooking & organ care
- Dampness & digestion: what Western medicine is missing
- Yin desserts for relaxation & healthy sweets
- Yin Yoga & Food Therapy